Senior Account Preparer
Within this role you will perform specialist functions on own allocated client caseload which will vary in technical complexity and ensure a quality service is provided to clients.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assisting administrators with bookkeeping queries
- Preparation of tax returns
- Assisting in accounts queries and investigations
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Training more junior members of staff
Key skills and expertise required:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in client accounting
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.