Senior Account Preparer
Within this role you will perform specialist functions on own allocated client caseload which will vary in technical complexity and ensure a quality service is provided to clients.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assisting administrators with bookkeeping queries
- Preparation of tax returns
- Assisting in accounts queries and investigations
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Training more junior members of staff
Key skills and expertise required:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in client accounting
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.