Security Lead | 18 Month Contract
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
This role would suit a highly self-motivated IT professional with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment, along with substantial experience of leading the technology aspects of systems integration through mergers and acquisitions in a regulated business environment.
If you have an aspiration to have the best in class information security architecture and approach across the business, strong project management skills coupled with a solid understanding of all aspects of a modern information security and the ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to every project you are involved in, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and overseeing the security integration projects
- Liaising with stakeholders (including legal and risk) to prioritise and provide overall view of security integration projects progress
- Preparing budgets and overseeing spend on security integration projects with monthly management reporting
- Working with key stakeholders to understand requirements to ensure security technology implementations are aligned with legal and risk workstreams
- Ensuring appropriate governance and controls are in place to ensure smooth handover of work from integration team to operations team during the lifecycle of projects
Skills and expertise required:
- Working knowledge of information technology and security, project management, change management, ITIL practices and cloud computing
- Project management skills
- Ability to influence key decision makers to ensure alignment with global technology strategy and lead a team across multiple locations
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Work in an ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business for a 12 month period where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce with a focus on driving change, where talent is nurtured and employees are placed at the heart of the organisation.
Join a strong and growing fiduciary global business that promises to develop your skills and career progression, where you will play a fundamental role by supporting the Integration Lead of one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market.
Become an integral part of this independent trust company where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.