Security Analyst | 9 Month Contract
Join a global fiduciary business with an enviable reputation and a value-driven work environment where you can expect respect and integrity from all your colleagues and the leadership team.
As part of the information security team, you will be responsible for monitoring the company’s information assets for security issues, managing security systems and investigating and documenting security incidents.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write technical and non-technical controls in line with the cyber security programme
- Monitor and respond to Cyber alerts
- Coordinate periodic user access reviews across the business
- Provide support to departments in the identification, management and reporting of Information security risks and incidents
- Undertake ad hoc duties as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in an Information Security environment
- Hold or studying towards a relevant qualification
- Proficiency in all areas of IT Control
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working in an ambitious, agile and collaborative environment, this position requires a high level of cross-jurisdictional business awareness together with a firm understanding of the fiduciary, funds and administration services offered by the company and their commercial impact.
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
Support a dedicated team in a modern provider of fiduciary and administration solutions, through the analysis of requirements, design and development of business intelligence solutions, where a customer focused approach is adopted and excellence, integrity and positivity are at the corner stone of this business.
Joining a dynamic and professional information services team for a highly prestigious legal firm, you will be responsible for the high performance, maintenance and development of the network services infrastructure.