Security Analyst | Contract
An exciting opportunity for a Security Analyst to join the information security team for 9-12 months at this leading provider of offshore fiduciary services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing technical and non-technical controls in line with the cyber security programme
- Actively monitoring of cyber alerts and responding to these with appropriate investigations
- Coordinating periodic user access reviews across the business
- Reviewing and uncovering new and evolving threats and report these to the Information Security Manager
- Providing support to departments in the identification, monitoring and reporting information security risks and incidents
Experience and skills required:
- Holds or is working towards a relevant qualification
- Previous experience in an information security environment would be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in all area of IT control
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide first line IT support to end users regarding software and hardware related problems across the business.
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
A great part time role at this multinational professional services organisation, providing 2nd line on-site support.