Secretary / Receptionist
Our client, a fully integrated fund and corporate services provider is seeking a candidate with previous relevant experience.
- Managing the switchboard and reception
- Scheduling meetings and arranging travel and accommodation
- Maintaining meeting rooms and reception area
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes, post and couriers
- Organising and attending meetings
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Collaborating with management on various projects as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, French is an advantage however not essential
- Excellent keyboard skills, efficient in MS Windows software
- Ability to prioritise workload
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.
A unique opportunity for an experienced individual to deliver effective site maintenance for a well-known hospitality group. The role holder will be tasked with achieving product and service delivery standards, a high degree of guest care, budget/financial targets and key performance indicators.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.