Secretary / PA
In this role you will join a well known professional services firm and provide a comprehensive secretarial/PA service to Partners, Directors and the management team.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Organising meetings, booking venues and preparing documentation for senior stakeholder
- Producing internal and external correspondence, including assisting with branding
- General secretarial duties such as photocopying, binding, scanning
- Compiling and submitting expenses
- Diary management for senior stakeholders
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confident using Google Mail, Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Proactive with a flexible approach
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the growing operations and new business teams within the private wealth services division.
Joining the team in a leading provider of investment service, you will ensure a high quality administration service is delivered to clients.