Temporary Residential Sales and Marketing Administrator (6 Months)
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing Manager, assisting with administration requisites of residential sales
- Handling and directing sales enquiries by phone or face to face, registering the enquiries and directing to the sales team
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the marketing suite; stocking up stationary, correct floor plans and price lists
- Updating any sales or cancellations made on each development, removing or re-marketing the plot on the website and online app
- Actively uploading all of the plots to the company’s website, writing elaborate descriptions of the units
- Creating relevant paperwork for confirmed sales including lawyers letters, clients letters and sales memorandums
- Booking in clients to disucss interior specifics
- Managing the advertising budget and invoicing process
- Managing the petty cash, creating a monthly petty cash report for the accounts team
- Conducting sales presentations and managing the sales process in the absence of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Saturday morning availability
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to engage with people at all levels
- Minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft packages, in particular Excel and using spreadsheets
- Previous experience in a sales and marketing environment would be desirable
- Experience of working with a CRM system would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.