Acquisition Specialist | Merger and Acquisitions
Unique opportunity to join a growing media company. This role would suit an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual that is interested in working in a start-up type environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new targets and researching the best ways to make connections
- Taking the lead of the end-to-end process of the company’s acquisition pipeline from contacting owners, negotiating the best possible deal and managing the transfer of assets
- Making improvements to optimise speed to close and ensuring that reporting is being done effectively
- Ensuring the company has a strong online presence which is respected in the industry
- Working with the company’s network of brokers and contacts to assist the goal of completely future-proofing the business’ product matrix
Experience and skills required:
- Strong understanding of the process from the sales, to the dynamics and finally negotiations
- Ability to create potential customer and client relationships, understanding business needs and turning this into opportunity
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience in handling extremely confidential business and market information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services company as a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will assist the Head of Marketing and team to deliver marketing services to the Channel Islands firm aligned to achieve the strategy. A key focus of this role will be strengthening the company’s digital marketing capabilities, producing digital experiences that get exceptional results.
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, be part of an independent and forward-thinking business and work in an inclusive and friendly environment.
Join an aspiring, forward thinking business specialising in online media and technology. This is a unique and truly rewarding opportunity where you will lead and execute the growth strategy for a new market within the business.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a well-established local funds company, which prides itself on providing a personalised service, where you will design and develop new ways of working and have an input into the evolution of business processes on an ongoing basis.