Sales and Business Development Support Manager | London
Play a critical role as part of the commercial team in an ambitious and growing global company, providing business development support for the sales and client facing teams and being primarily responsibility for a mix of tactical and administrative functions.
Placing employees at the heart of the organisation, this fiduciary business offers a team-oriented and collaborative environment where your talent will be nurtured and valued and your dedication will be rewarded.
Working closely with other members of the department in region and centrally, you will assist with sales support, business development and marketing initiatives, primarily for Europe, but also globally as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the preparation of proposals and pitches
- Developing the European collateral, with support from central marketing function
- Managing jurisdiction and service line marketing collateral
- Developing and coordinating Europe based sales campaigns
- Planning, promoting and executing current client mining activity to promote cross-selling opportunities
- Conducting research and analyse information on new clients and target markets including client segmentation and prospecting
Experience and skills required:
- A degree in marketing or business or relevant professional marketing qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing and/or business development in professional services in Europe
- Experience and strong working knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage
- Strong ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Skill set in design packages such as InDesign and/or Photoshop would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.