Senior Associate | Business Recovery Services
Our client, is currently seeking a professional individual to join their business recovery services advisory team. Working closely with Directors and Partners you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of engagements, including interacting with clients and building strong business relationships across the region.
- Delivering tailored services to clients which meet their needs and requirements
- Keeping up with the latest industry emerging trends
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for board, shareholder and creditors meetings
- Closing cases, including preparation of final reports, accounts and statutory findings
- Providing support to more junior team members
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ insolvency and restructuring experience
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a key member of the Compliance department, you will cover all areas of statutory and regulatory compliance providing technical advice, undertaking risk assessments and reporting for the business. You will be responsible for the development of policies and procedures to improve services and to ensure they are followed, monitored and reviewed with the objective of providing a first class service.
A growing provider of financial services is seeking a motivated individual to join their Accounting team, delivering financial reporting requirements and UK tax compliance for a range of real estate clients.
This role is ideal for a qualified Accountant looking for work in London.
We currently have a fantastic entry level opportunity for an individual with strong administration skills. Previous experience in a professional services office environment would be an advantage, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.