Senior Associate | Business Recovery Services
Our client, is currently seeking a professional individual to join their business recovery services advisory team. Working closely with Directors and Partners you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of engagements, including interacting with clients and building strong business relationships across the region.
- Delivering tailored services to clients which meet their needs and requirements
- Keeping up with the latest industry emerging trends
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for board, shareholder and creditors meetings
- Closing cases, including preparation of final reports, accounts and statutory findings
- Providing support to more junior team members
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ insolvency and restructuring experience
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
An international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk management experience to lead a team. A fantastic role to an individual to get involved in a number of different areas of the business.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate Services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management