Senior Associate | Business Recovery Services
Our client, is currently seeking a professional individual to join their business recovery services advisory team. Working closely with Directors and Partners you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of engagements, including interacting with clients and building strong business relationships across the region.
- Delivering tailored services to clients which meet their needs and requirements
- Keeping up with the latest industry emerging trends
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for board, shareholder and creditors meetings
- Closing cases, including preparation of final reports, accounts and statutory findings
- Providing support to more junior team members
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ insolvency and restructuring experience
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.