A great opportunity to join a well-known telecommunications business to support the Head of Roaming and network team, in roaming testing and resolving customer issues as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and performing tests relating to roaming for new/existing partners
- Responding to partner queries in time and in consultation with Head of Roaming
- Attending to roaming related complaints and resolving these
- Seeking active cooperation from teams (internal and external) to resolve roaming issues
- Growing, maintaining and improving roaming relationships with operators worldwide
Experience and skills required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.