Risk Process Quality Specialist | Wealth Management
Working in the front office alongside the business risk team you will provide support to client advisors and ensuring a quality service is provided to clients.
- Support the front office, private client and financial intermediary teams as the process subject matter expert on business systems
- Update processes and procedures
- Conduct quality assessment reviews
- Prepare business systems updates
- Support the remediation of issues tracked at the local risk committee
Key skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Experience dealing with clients and supporting relationship managers
- Excellent computer skills and willingness to learn new programmes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.