Risk and Health Administrator
We currently have an interesting and varied role within a professional financial services company for an individual with good communication, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise. Previous experience working in a financial services environment or within risk and healthcare administration would be ideal.
- Administration of corporate employee benefit schemes for private medical insurance, dental insurance and travel insurance
- Creating and maintaining consistent and accurate scheme records and client data
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone, post, email and face to face
- Assisting with department projects
- Preparation of client reports, sales aids and presentations
- Attending client and insurer meetings where required
Skills and expertise required:
- Employee benefits knowledge or insurance desirable
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and study for professional qualifications
- Client delivery focussed
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.