Risk Assurance Senior Associate
Join this highly regarded, global orgnanisation and be part of a growing and agile advisory team.
- Managing the controls assurance aspects of a diverse portfolio of international clients
- Working closely with Partners to be involved in a variety of engagements
- Assisting external financial service audit teams in assessing controls, including validation of applicable IT controls
- Interacting with clients directly to build and strengthen business relationships
- Being involved in strategic initiatives and having input into the management of the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in process and controls assurance
- Understanding of internal controls frameworks
- Experience in performing and evaluating risk assessments
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Proficient networker and relationship builder
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.