Risk Assurance Senior Associate
Join this highly regarded, global orgnanisation and be part of a growing and agile advisory team.
- Managing the controls assurance aspects of a diverse portfolio of international clients
- Working closely with Partners to be involved in a variety of engagements
- Assisting external financial service audit teams in assessing controls, including validation of applicable IT controls
- Interacting with clients directly to build and strengthen business relationships
- Being involved in strategic initiatives and having input into the management of the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in process and controls assurance
- Understanding of internal controls frameworks
- Experience in performing and evaluating risk assessments
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Proficient networker and relationship builder
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.
Become part of a unique and interesting financial services company providing specialist services unlike any other organisation in Jersey’s finance industry. Offering a fascinating career path, competitive remuneration and opportunities for career progression, your role will play a vital part of the organisations success.
A newly created role for a proactive and forward thinking individual to be part of the operations team within an ambitious and innovative financial services organisation, where you will have the opportunity to drive departmental efficiencies and meet client demands.
Drive the efficiency and consistency of standards and controls for client onboarding and remediation in multiple jurisdictions, within a fast-paced environment where you will become part of a progressive and high performing team.