Risk Assurance Senior Associate
Join this highly regarded, global orgnanisation and be part of a growing and agile advisory team.
- Managing the controls assurance aspects of a diverse portfolio of international clients
- Working closely with Partners to be involved in a variety of engagements
- Assisting external financial service audit teams in assessing controls, including validation of applicable IT controls
- Interacting with clients directly to build and strengthen business relationships
- Being involved in strategic initiatives and having input into the management of the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in process and controls assurance
- Understanding of internal controls frameworks
- Experience in performing and evaluating risk assessments
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Proficient networker and relationship builder
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.