Risk Assurance Senior Associate
Join this highly regarded, global orgnanisation and be part of a growing and agile advisory team.
- Managing the controls assurance aspects of a diverse portfolio of international clients
- Working closely with Partners to be involved in a variety of engagements
- Assisting external financial service audit teams in assessing controls, including validation of applicable IT controls
- Interacting with clients directly to build and strengthen business relationships
- Being involved in strategic initiatives and having input into the management of the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in process and controls assurance
- Understanding of internal controls frameworks
- Experience in performing and evaluating risk assessments
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Proficient networker and relationship builder
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.