Risk Assurance Senior Associate
Join a growing and agile risk assurance team, within a global advisory firm which encourages and celebrates diverse perspectives and invests in developing individual talents.
In this role, you will offer knowledge and expertise, which extends to clients’ internal controls, internal audit, technology risk, cyber security, non-financial reporting, corporate sustainability and regulatory compliance, providing a variety of internal audit and advisory services and support of external audit engagements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deploying project management skills to support a range of cyber and technology risk client engagements
- Conducting and facilitating client workshops, interviews and exercises to support deliverables across a range of cyber and technology risk engagements
- Working with a range of clients delivering controls assurance engagements, in the capacity of internal audit or non-audit assurance reporting
- Leading and developing integrated assurance teams through the delivery of reviews with clients, building the broader competency of the team through effective coaching
- Helping to train and upskill staff members in the latest tools and coaching them as part of wider client engagements
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background such as Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in a subject related to accounting, information technology or business studies
- Experience of internal or external consulting or audit engagements
- Excellent project management skills with either Prince2 or Agile qualification
- Ideally data and analytics experience with competency with tools including Alteryx, SQL, Python, PowerBI andTableau
- Strong team working skills and experienced in developing junior staff
- Process and controls assurance experience coupled with evaluating and performing risk assessments
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a software testing background, who enjoys taking on challenges, to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base.
An established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base is currently seeking an individual with previous quality assurance automation experience to join their team.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.