Risk and Control Manager
As a member of the risk and controls team, you will support the Managing Director in proactively managing and assessing risk and controls for the Channel Islands.
- Providing timely and accurate risk MI to senior management for the region
- Identifying, designing and maintaining of key risk indicators and emerging risk issues
- Acting as Secretariat for the regional risk escalation forum
- Recording issues, action plans and issue closures
- Promoting a risk aware culture in the first line of defence
- Supporting control testing
- Completing local risk reviews
Key skills and expertise:
- Previous experience within the financial or fund services industry
- Strong relationship management skills and highly developed influencing skills
- Proven experience of operating within a global financial organisation
- Attention to detailand strong organisational skills
- Experience of operating within a three lines of defence risk management framework would be an advantage, but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independent global specialist in trust, corporate and fund services is currently seeking a motivated individual to provide support to the business by providing technical guidance on all CDD related matters, financial crime legislation and codes of conduct.