Risk and Control Manager
As a member of the risk and controls team, you will support the Managing Director in proactively managing and assessing risk and controls for the Channel Islands.
- Providing timely and accurate risk MI to senior management for the region
- Identifying, designing and maintaining of key risk indicators and emerging risk issues
- Acting as Secretariat for the regional risk escalation forum
- Recording issues, action plans and issue closures
- Promoting a risk aware culture in the first line of defence
- Supporting control testing
- Completing local risk reviews
Key skills and expertise:
- Previous experience within the financial or fund services industry
- Strong relationship management skills and highly developed influencing skills
- Proven experience of operating within a global financial organisation
- Attention to detailand strong organisational skills
- Experience of operating within a three lines of defence risk management framework would be an advantage, but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Joining the Compliance, Risk and Operational Controls team you will provide oversight to this bank and trust company business. Acting as MLRO and MLCO you will be responsible for devising and implementing an anti-financial crime programme, managing and preventing risk across the business.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.