Join a friendly in-house finance team where you will work in a challenging and fast paced partnership environment, focussing on billing and debt management, managing all aspects of the revenue control cycle for a specified group of partners and fee earners, allowing you to build robust relationships within your partner group.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a diverse workforce where there is a genuine sense of belonging and a strong commitment to helping employees excel and reach their full potential, whilst recognising the value of different perspectives and opinions.
This market-leading firm is looking for a proactive team player with proven track record of successfully operating within a legal/professional services environment and enjoys building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a main point of contact for billing and collection matters on a day–to-day basis to maximise billing and collections
- Establishing strong working relationships with all matter partners through regular review meetings to discuss all work in progress and accounts receivable balances, documenting outcomes and following up on agreed actions
- Ascertaining when transactions will complete, the levels of fees expected and the anticipated bill date and requirements
- Providing detailed input to the accurate valuation of work in progress/debtors on a periodic basis
- Occasional travel to the Guernsey office will be required from time-to-time
Skills and expertise required:
- Strong A levels, degree level education and/or a professional qualification is desirable
- Proven track record of successfully operating at a senior level within a partnership culture and/or professional services environment
- Strong team player with ability to lead and motivate a team of experienced finance professionals and develop effective working relationships with client facing and support departments alike
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of initiative and decision making capability and to be comfortable working within a results driven environment with accuracy and focus
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to understand and prioritise the workload of others
- Working knowledge of financial reporting systems and their application within a large and complex business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Join a leading provider of financial services in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items.
Support the growth, profitability and expansion of this ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business, where you will use your solutions driven attitude to solve problems and seize every opportunity to support the company’s clients and staff.