Retail Section Coordinator
Providing assistance to management, you will ensure that stock is displayed clearly for customers and deliver a good customer service at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as Duty Manager in the Manager’s absence
- Opening and closing the store, including assisting with cashing up procedures
- Serving customers and providing advice about products
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and displayed in a visually appealing way
- Assisting with the training and development of new staff
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a commercial environment
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Confident communicator
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will be responsible for designing, managing and overseeing the digital strategy for a well-regarded provider of corporate administration services.
Join the communications team of this highly regarded global professional services organisation and assist with the implementation of the Group’s external communications strategy.
If you have previous retail experience and are looking for a new challenge, this could be the opportunity for you! Within this role you will manage a team and deliver sales growth targets for a section or store by ensuring quality customer service.
This is a fast paced role within a commercial team, which would suit an individual with a sales and/or reservations background.