You will be an experienced retail supervisor with a passion for quality customer service and delivering sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the smooth daily operations of the retail store
- Ensuring key performance indicators are met
- Leading by example, motivating and supporting the personal development of a team
- Supervising a team os sales staff
Qualifications, skills and expertise required:
- Experience in a retail/customer service environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial business acumen and basic understanding of financials
- Confident decision maker
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.