Reservations Process Manager
This is a fast-paced role for an experienced people manager who will manage and develop the group team and work in creating frameworks and systems to ensure smooth operational running of the function. You will use your communication and analytical skills to enable a full understanding of the business' current and future needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, training, developing and leading a team that is ready to execute to the highest standard of service
- Retaining talent through successful on-boarding, coaching and developing personal growth opportunities
- Providing leadership in a sales and customer service intensive environment
- Acting as a change agent in the organisation by driving change and implementing continuous improvement processes, while utilising and improving existing methodologies
- Driving operational objectives with ongoing process improvement initiatives to continually improve service, project delivery, and customer success
- Developing strong relationships with all key business partners
- Working with the Group Sales Executive and the Sales Director to create the strategy for group business and relevant market segments
Experience and skills required:
- 2 years’ experience as a people Manager
- Proven track record of successfully managing, developing and training staff
- Experience delivering best in class customer service
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and workflow to ensure accuracy and quality
- Analytical thinking to identify and understand complex corporate business, challenges and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with emotional intelligence as required to avoid conflicts
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will be responsible for designing, managing and overseeing the digital strategy for a well-regarded provider of corporate administration services.
Join the Communications team of this highly regarded global professional services organisation and assist with the implementation of the Group’s external communications strategy.
Providing assistance to management, you will ensure that stock is displayed clearly for customers and deliver a good customer service at all times.
If you have previous retail experience and are looking for a new challenge, this could be the opportunity for you! Within this role you will manage a team and deliver sales growth targets for a section or store by ensuring quality customer service.
This is a fast paced role within a commercial team, which would suit an individual with a sales and/or reservations background.