Reservations Process Manager
This is a fast-paced role for an experienced people manager who will manage and develop the group team and work in creating frameworks and systems to ensure smooth operational running of the function. You will use your communication and analytical skills to enable a full understanding of the business' current and future needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, training, developing and leading a team that is ready to execute to the highest standard of service
- Retaining talent through successful on-boarding, coaching and developing personal growth opportunities
- Providing leadership in a sales and customer service intensive environment
- Acting as a change agent in the organisation by driving change and implementing continuous improvement processes, while utilising and improving existing methodologies
- Driving operational objectives with ongoing process improvement initiatives to continually improve service, project delivery, and customer success
- Developing strong relationships with all key business partners
- Working with the Group Sales Executive and the Sales Director to create the strategy for group business and relevant market segments
Experience and skills required:
- 2 years’ experience as a people Manager
- Proven track record of successfully managing, developing and training staff
- Experience delivering best in class customer service
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and workflow to ensure accuracy and quality
- Analytical thinking to identify and understand complex corporate business, challenges and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with emotional intelligence as required to avoid conflicts
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will provide assistance to the loan sales team to this provider, evaluating and preparing loans for approval. Supportive environment with excellent growth potential.
In this key management position, you will drive sustainability and growth through providing sound professional business advice and guidance to tenants who rent premises, with this recognised commercial group.
Exciting new opportunity for an individual with previous operations management, within hospitality or retail to deliver key financial objectives and aim to maximise the performance of General Managers and ensure working with a strong team to deliver a quality service.
If you have previous experience managing marketing campaigns, we currently have a great opportunity for you to join a well-regarded commercial organisation and play a key role in the branding of their products.