Relationship Manager | Wealth and Investments
Achieve your highest potential and be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where they place huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented and resourceful individual who is aspiring to progress to a senior management role in the future, to work within an international workforce and help fulfil business objectives to maintain their market-leading position.
You will manage an assigned portfolio of high net worth client accounts providing advice and relationship support ensuring optimal service, while integrating all of the company products, services and resources, to ensure that their needs are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and building one-on-one relationships with clients by delivering exceptional service levels, specifically focusing on a proactive contact, strategy and programme
- Understanding the customer, business and personal financial needs and focusing on the management of key accounts to ensure the successful retention of existing customers in your assigned portfolio
- Acquiring new business for the portfolio in line with acquisition targets to increase market share
- Managing the lending process including effective structuring of credit applications, advising customers on lending product selection, managing turnaround time and receipt of documents
- Completing annual credit reviews on the portfolio ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and legislation and adherence to standards, policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Over 5 years’ experience in a client facing role within private banking/private wealth/investment banking or commercial banking
- Good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards in a banking environment
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their personal financial objectives as well as their current financial position
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.