Relationship Manager | Wealth and Investments
Achieve your highest potential and be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, with a strong global presence where they place huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented and resourceful individual who is aspiring to progress to a senior management role in the future, to work within an international workforce and help fulfil business objectives to maintain their market-leading position.
You will manage an assigned portfolio of high net worth client accounts providing advice and relationship support ensuring optimal service, while integrating all of the company products, services and resources, to ensure that their needs are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and building one-on-one relationships with clients by delivering exceptional service levels, specifically focusing on a proactive contact, strategy and programme
- Understanding the customer, business and personal financial needs and focusing on the management of key accounts to ensure the successful retention of existing customers in your assigned portfolio
- Acquiring new business for the portfolio in line with acquisition targets to increase market share
- Managing the lending process including effective structuring of credit applications, advising customers on lending product selection, managing turnaround time and receipt of documents
- Completing annual credit reviews on the portfolio ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and legislation and adherence to standards, policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Over 5 years’ experience in a client facing role within private banking/private wealth/investment banking or commercial banking
- Good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards in a banking environment
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their personal financial objectives as well as their current financial position
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.