Relationship Manager | International Wealth
The successful candidate will assist in building and maintaining relationships with an assigned set of clients.
- Conducting initial review and validation of the processing of information and forms carried out by junior colleagues, ensuring compliance with all internal and external regulations
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming correspondence and interaction with clients
- Assisting in the development of account plans and identifying potential business opportunities
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Diploma or an equivalent certification/degree in finance, business administration or related field
- 3-4 years banking experience within a wealth management business
- Good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards
- Experience of working in a similar mid-office environment, liaising between frontline Wealth Managers and the back office operations would be preferable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.