Relationship Manager | International Wealth Management
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of wealth management and banking services to assist in building and maintaining relationships with an assigned set of clients. Within this role you will focus on the day-to-day client service, supporting junior team members and identifying cross selling opportunities to grow revenue streams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting initial review and validation of the processing of information and forms carried out by junior colleagues to assure compliance with all internal and external regulations, guidelines and standards
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming correspondence and interaction with clients to ensure their queries and communications are dealt with professionally and are forwarded to the relevant internal parties
- Developing an in depth understanding of the client needs, addressing queries and requests, following issues through to resolution
- Assisting in the development of account plans in a consistent and timely manner in order to identify potential business opportunities
Experience and skills required:
- Diploma or an equivalent certification/degree in finance, business administration or related field
- Banking experience in a wealth management business and a good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a client facing environment, providing banking solutions to clients, with a focus on maintaining high standards of service and problem resolution
- Ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their personal financial objectives as well as their current financial position
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.