Recruitment Officer | HR
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
This global organisation ensures a strong network between different business lines whilst providing a comfortable and inspiring place to work. In this role you will provide effective and efficient support, within the HR function to the Channel Island offices, with a focus on recruiting staff at all levels to meet the needs of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development of an annual recruitment plan and strategy
- Working closely with the resourcing team on succession planning, ensuring to meet resource requirements of the business
- Responding to experienced hire vacancies by obtaining a full understanding of the role and its requirements
- Identifying appropriate recruitment sources
- Liaising with marketing on advertising and reviewing adverts, monitoring effectiveness of campaigns screening applications
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to take responsibility for own work
- Ability to multitask and deal with several deadlines at once
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the human resources department of a long-established law firm, offering a varied and rewarding experience and a supportive environment, where talent is nurtured.
This is an exciting and unique HR generalist role to act as the main point of contact for all employment matters, some of which are of a highly complex or sensitive nature. Joining a growing team, one of the main purposes of this role is ensuring that departments adopt good people practice in the management of their employees.