Recruitment Coordinator | Contract
A great 9 month fixed term opportunity supporting the strategic implementation of a recruitment campaign, providing robust project management and customer experience.
- Arranging Recruitment Fairs and ensuring branding is updated
- Being the first point of contact for all candidates for with recruitment/process queries
- Updating the company system and forwarding candidate applications to relevant team members for shortlisting
- Organising and facilitating all interviews and psychometric testing as appropriate
- Providing statistics to key stakeholders for analysis of the success of the campaign
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Solid Recruitment/HR experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft suite products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Good standard of education
- Holding or studying towards a project management qualification would be desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established provider of financial services is currently seeking a temporary Recruitment & Selection Administrator to join their team until the end of 2019.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.