Fantastic part time opportunity for a strong Administrator to provide support to the Recruitment Manager of this highly regarded organisation. This is for 25-28 hours per week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the recruitment process from assessing CVs and arranging interviews to providing offers
- Liaising with agencies and candidates regarding live vacancies and ensuring the vacancy page is kept up to date
- Creating and editing job descriptions
- Administration of student schemes and attending career fairs
Experience and skills required:
- Diplomatic, friendly and team orientated approach
- Previous experience in a role involved in HR/recruitment would be an advantage but not essential
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months
New opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a highly regarded offshore administration services provider. As part of an established HR team, this role will involve resourcing, onboarding, learning and development and providing support to business managers with employee relations matters.