Fantastic new opportunity to join a well-regarded investment firm in a front of house role, you will be located within a brand new office.
- Answering and connecting all incoming telephone calls
- Monitoring and taking bookings for the meeting rooms and boardrooms
- Keeping the reception area and meeting rooms tidy and preparing the rooms
- Assisting with audio and copy typing as required
- Preparing teas and coffees
- Booking taxis, as required
Experience and qualities required:
- Smart appearance and highly professional approach
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Typing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.