Receptionist | Maternity Cover (6 Months)
Providing maternity cover for 6 months for a leading provider of fund and corporate services, you will ensure the smooth running of reception and provide administration support to the busy office.
- Greeting clients and visitors to the office in a professional and welcoming manner
- Answering and forwarding all incoming calls, as well as taking detailed messages
- Managing Board and meeting room diaries and ensuring the rooms are clean and organised
- Arranging the collection of courier packages and distributing mail
Skills and expertise required:
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literacy skills
If you’d like to find out more about this excellent temporary opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.
As part of an innovative, growing financial services firm with an active social community you will sit within the Facilities Team and provide generalist support to the Client Teams by managing the filing, stationery and archiving systems as well as provide facilities and reception support.