Receptionist | Fixed Term Contract
A great opportunity on a contract basis until the end of December 2019 within a well-regarded local insurance firm based on their Front of House.
- Greet, assist and direct visitors to the office
- Answer telephone calls and respond to correspondence in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensure that the reception areas is kept clean and tidy
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Familiarity with the use of a telephone switchboard
- Appreciation of the importance of providing a high quality customer service
- Previous administration/reception experience
- High standard of accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.