A leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with confident communication skills to join their team in this front of house role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls and directing to an appropriate member of staff
- Welcoming clients and guests to the office in a polite and professional manner
- Organising meeting room requests/ bookings and set up of rooms and catering
- Coordinate taxi and hotel bookings
- Assisting with post and franking
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Enthusiastic approach to tasks and professional approach
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.