Reception and Facilities Assistant
A professional services organisation is seeking a new Receptionist/Facilities Assistant to manage an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable interaction between the company and its interested parties whether in person, over the telephone or via email.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and dealing with their requirements in a timely and efficient manner
- Answering the switchboard and transferring calls
- Dealing with courier collections and deliveries
- Maintaining relevant diaries on Microsoft Outlook and in particular ensuring that meeting rooms are booked where necessary
- Providing assistance to the facilities team, including stationary orders, delivering post internally and external document deliveries
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Ability to preserve a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, often with tight deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.