Real Estate Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an Alternate Director of team client companies
- Authorised B Signatory
- Liaising with team clients
- Reviewing financial statements
- Liaising with all intermediaries and external agents, legal advisors and auditors
- Managing a team of Administrators, monitoring teams performance, attendance and development
- Developing and presenting internal short courses and training sessions
- Conducting regular informal performance reviews and setting objectives
- Drafting minutes and resolutions
- Sending and settling invoices and monitoring and managing aged debts
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a table 4 qualification
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the local finance industry legislation and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Within this role you will primarily be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting, for one or more assigned structures, working closely with more senior members of the team.
A global wealth management organisation is currently seeking an Associate Director to join their team and have responsibility for a portfolio of Employee Share Trust clients.
Our client is looking for a funds professional, who enjoys working independently and as part of team to provide excellent levels of client service to a varied portfolio of clients.
A great role within a family office team, delivering a first-class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients.