Real Estate Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an Alternate Director of team client companies
- Authorised B Signatory
- Liaising with team clients
- Reviewing financial statements
- Liaising with all intermediaries and external agents, legal advisors and auditors
- Managing a team of Administrators, monitoring teams performance, attendance and development
- Developing and presenting internal short courses and training sessions
- Conducting regular informal performance reviews and setting objectives
- Drafting minutes and resolutions
- Sending and settling invoices and monitoring and managing aged debts
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a table 4 qualification
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the local finance industry legislation and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and efficient team, in a rapidly developing arena, within an international organisation. Every day will offer new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.