Real Estate Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an Alternate Director of team client companies
- Authorised B Signatory
- Liaising with team clients
- Reviewing financial statements
- Liaising with all intermediaries and external agents, legal advisors and auditors
- Managing a team of Administrators, monitoring teams performance, attendance and development
- Developing and presenting internal short courses and training sessions
- Conducting regular informal performance reviews and setting objectives
- Drafting minutes and resolutions
- Sending and settling invoices and monitoring and managing aged debts
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a table 4 qualification
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the local finance industry legislation and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.