Real Estate Fund Administrator
Well known for their positive work environment and supportive culture, you will join the growing real estate team of this independently owned funds and corporate services provider and have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of real estate clients
- Preparing payment instructions and regulatory documentation
- Scheduling meetings, preparing draft agendas, drafting minutes and resolutions
- Sending and settling invoices and managing aged debts
- Assisting with the review of accounts/financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Studying towards or willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- A basic understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.