Real Estate Fund Administrator
Well known for their positive work environment and supportive culture, you will join the growing real estate team of this independently owned funds and corporate services provider and have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of real estate clients
- Preparing payment instructions and regulatory documentation
- Scheduling meetings, preparing draft agendas, drafting minutes and resolutions
- Sending and settling invoices and managing aged debts
- Assisting with the review of accounts/financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Studying towards or willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- A basic understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.