Real Estate Fund Administrator
Well known for their positive work environment and supportive culture, you will join the growing real estate team of this independently owned funds and corporate services provider and have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of real estate clients
- Preparing payment instructions and regulatory documentation
- Scheduling meetings, preparing draft agendas, drafting minutes and resolutions
- Sending and settling invoices and managing aged debts
- Assisting with the review of accounts/financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Studying towards or willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- A basic understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.