Real Estate Director
Working with fellow Directors in this key person position, you will strive to improve the performance of the real estate service line for this growing, global financial services business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Relationship Manager on a portfolio of client entities, building strong working relationships
- Providing technical and strategic guidance in the capacity of Director of client entities
- Contributing to the overall strategy, structure and prosperity of your service line
- Participating in key strategic projects
- Preparing and submitting budgets
- Working with Board directives to drive operational change
- Encouraging team building and valuing the team and people’s ideas
- Reviewing team outputs
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive financial industry experience, including working at senior level within an offshore financial services organisation
- Recognised professional qualification
- Experience holding directorships
- Detailed understanding of company law and current industry legislation, regulation and working practices
- Excellent leadership skills and strong communication and presentation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
Our client is currently seeking a Trust Administrator to provide two week temporary support, with their day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures. Ideally you will be available immediately.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the company.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.