Real Estate Administrator
Advance your career in a market-leading, global financial services provider where you will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Joining this innovative organisation, you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities to develop you knowledge and skills, enjoying a rewarding and fulfilling career.
This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic and driven individual to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, being part of a collaborative and multi-jurisdictional environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients consisting of funds and other entities to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents and relevant law
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Maintaining a sense of urgency at all times and dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
- Coordinating board meetings with the relevant Directors both internally and externally, the preparation of the minutes and other meeting documents
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ funds/trust and company administration experience and completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local funds/company and trust law and regulations
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.