Real Estate Administrator
Advance your career in a market-leading, global financial services provider where you will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Joining this innovative organisation, you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities to develop you knowledge and skills, enjoying a rewarding and fulfilling career.
This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic and driven individual to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, being part of a collaborative and multi-jurisdictional environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients consisting of funds and other entities to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents and relevant law
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Maintaining a sense of urgency at all times and dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
- Coordinating board meetings with the relevant Directors both internally and externally, the preparation of the minutes and other meeting documents
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ funds/trust and company administration experience and completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local funds/company and trust law and regulations
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.