Real Estate Administrator / Senior Administrator
Enjoy a stimulating and challenging career as part of a driven and ambitious real estate division, within a financial services organisation which offers fantastic progression opportunities for both career and personal development across all areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
Working in this rewarding and fulfilling environment you will have responsibility for the quality and efficient provision of administrative support and relationship management to an interesting client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Organising, holding and taking minutes for meetings
- Arranging bank payments, drafting of invoices and arranging settlements
- Conducting reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing
- Providing training/mentoring to junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Professional ICSA or equivalent qualification or studying towards ICSA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.