Real Estate Administrator / Senior Administrator
Enjoy a stimulating and challenging career as part of a driven and ambitious real estate division, within a financial services organisation which offers fantastic progression opportunities for both career and personal development across all areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
Working in this rewarding and fulfilling environment you will have responsibility for the quality and efficient provision of administrative support and relationship management to an interesting client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Organising, holding and taking minutes for meetings
- Arranging bank payments, drafting of invoices and arranging settlements
- Conducting reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing
- Providing training/mentoring to junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Professional ICSA or equivalent qualification or studying towards ICSA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.