Quality Engineering Analyst
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to project/program test strategies and plans
- Providing feedback on quality of deliverables and escalate quality issues
- Creating and executing test cases for assigned programs/projects, through the application life-cycle
- Working with the test automation team to maximise automation for all project deliverable
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in test case design at different levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a tech-savvy professional with an interest in writing code, solving problems and designing and implementing solutions to technical problems? We have a new role for a confident PHP writer, where you will be directly involved in building websites, web applications and mobile apps.
A unique career opportunity for a Front-end Engineer to join this growing start-up in Jersey. If you’re a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspire to craft great digital experiences then this job could be the role for you.
New contract opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a highly regarded global wealth management organisation and work on a number of interesting projects.
A leading provider of wealth management software is seeking an experienced individual to be responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of the internal IT systems and infrastructure.
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.