Quality Engineering Analyst
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to project/program test strategies and plans
- Providing feedback on quality of deliverables and escalate quality issues
- Creating and executing test cases for assigned programs/projects, through the application life-cycle
- Working with the test automation team to maximise automation for all project deliverable
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in test case design at different levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading organisation where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Support this global organisation in all aspects of business integration/migration requirements, identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems and achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of applications onto a core single platform.
Be part of a talented and successful in-house development team where you will work on a varied range of projects across all aspects of this global retailer. This organisation continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.