Quality Engineering Analyst
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to project/program test strategies and plans
- Providing feedback on quality of deliverables and escalate quality issues
- Creating and executing test cases for assigned programs/projects, through the application life-cycle
- Working with the test automation team to maximise automation for all project deliverable
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in test case design at different levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide first line IT support to end users regarding software and hardware related problems across the business.
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
Join a financial services organisation where you will develop and maintain effective working relationships, promoting an open and supportive working environment.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.