QI Tax Specialist
Exciting new opportunity to join a leading provider of wealth and banking services. Within this fast-paced role you will act as the primary contact for all UK Qualified Intermediary Operational Tax matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating policies and procedures to ensure collection, reporting and record keeping is compliant with regulatory obligations
- Preparing and submitting QI tax reporting
- Implementing controls to manage operational risks
- Act as a referral point for queries/investigations and taking responsibility for resolution
- Liaising with third parties as required, and building strong internal and external relationships
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Ideally hold Securities Investment Certificate or other relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within custody
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.