Quality Assurance (QA) Software Test Manager
A growing e-gaming company is looking to take on a new QA Test Manager in their Jersey office. Working closely with the Dublin office, this role will involve collaborating remotely with developers and business stakeholders to define the scope of user stories, including specifications of how they will be tested.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing test planning and scripting
- Prioritising work based on risk and business value
- Working to continuously improve the effectiveness of your team and of their interactions with the wider group
- Leading the testing for individual projects and functional areas
- Continuously help team members to grow professionally
Experience and skills required:
- 3+ years QA software testing
- 1+ years in management of a team of QA software testers
- Experience in ad hoc and exploratory testing, testing web application and defining test plans
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Great communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A key role within a leading integrated securities business, overseeing all the commercial areas of the business including Secure Storage, Security Services, Cash and Cleaning. This is an executive level position, reporting into the Managing Director.
A reputable telecommunications provider is currently seeking a proactive individual with previous customer services experience to join their team. Within this role you will provide Call Centre support investigating and resolving fixed line faults, escalating to engineers where necessary.