Property / Site Manager
A fantastic opportunity to manage site and facilities, ensuring effective security and safe use of the premises, equipment and resources.
- Developing, monitoring and maintain a programme for site maintenance, negotiating best deals and overseeing contracts
- Planning and initiating minor repairs to buildings, site and equipment
- Leading the work of the whole site team (3 people), providing guidance and work allocation
- Acting as the College Health and Safety Officer and principal First Aider
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with particular emphasis on building maintenance
- Self-motivated and practical individual
- A qualification in health and safety management and risk assessment
- An appropriate level of technical understanding to be able to operate site plant and equipment
- Current driving licence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.