Property / Site Manager
A fantastic opportunity to manage site and facilities, ensuring effective security and safe use of the premises, equipment and resources.
- Developing, monitoring and maintain a programme for site maintenance, negotiating best deals and overseeing contracts
- Planning and initiating minor repairs to buildings, site and equipment
- Leading the work of the whole site team (3 people), providing guidance and work allocation
- Acting as the College Health and Safety Officer and principal First Aider
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with particular emphasis on building maintenance
- Self-motivated and practical individual
- A qualification in health and safety management and risk assessment
- An appropriate level of technical understanding to be able to operate site plant and equipment
- Current driving licence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a global commercial organisation based at Rue des Pres, ensuring day-to-day operational activities are performed within required standards ad budget and being the principle point of contact for customers. You will be accountable for the development, training and management of staff.
As an expert in fund administration you will join this growing international provider of alternative fund and corporate services in administering a varied portfolio of fund structures with a focus on company secretarial and governance matters.
If you’re looking to build your experience within a commercial environment, we have a great opportunity for you to join the international division of a global technology company to assist with the development of pricing strategies. No previous pricing experience required.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.