Projects Officer | Contract
This role will form part of the funds business function assisting in the completion of a control enhancement programme, designed to strengthen and consolidate business operations in order to support future growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the clearance of action points during projects, including preparing documentation and liaising with Fund Administrators
- Carrying out review of client entities, identifying and implementing enhancements
- Implementing improvements to systems, processes, controls and records
- Liaising with advisers, clients and investors in order to complete work stream tasks
- Assisting the Head of Projects with preparing monthly updates for the board
- Ensuring breaches, suspicions and risks are identified and escalated in accordance to internal procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a funds or trust service environment, including working on projects
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office and NavOne ideally
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.
In this key support role, you will assist with ongoing projects and business improvement initiatives during an exciting period of growth. This role would suit someone who is working within an IT Helpdesk role who wants to take their career to the next level, or someone in a trust or funds position looking for something different.