A fantastic opportunity for an individual to utilise their funds or trust experience in a projects role allowing them to step away from client facing responsibilities. Working collaboratively with the Technical Project Manager as part of the change function, the role holder will take a dual role as both assistant and analyst supporting the day-to-day operations of the department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with project management team to support the delivery of projects within defined standards
- Supporting the adoption of standard change team templates and tools for project delivery
- Providing administrative support and high quality reporting within a defined governance structure
- Ensuring timely and accurate information is provided to key stakeholders to enable effective decision making
- Working closely with the Business Analyst to assess and deliver small change and enhancements to systems and business processes
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with annual objectives
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A Level standard
- Degree level qualification and/or relevant project or business analysis qualification an advantage
- Strong Administrator, ideally within a project environment
- Experience of examining and evaluating processes and controls
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client is seeking an experienced project professional for a 12 month contract in their compliance department, following the acquisition of another business. You must be able to drive projects forward successfully and have the ability to interact with different teams across the business.
We currently have a great opportunity for a technically minded individual looking for a new challenge. Within this role you will provide business benefits through continuous enhancement and transformation of the internal business solutions portfolio and use technology to adapt and improve business processes.