Project Manager | Junior / Mid Level
If you have a strong desire to solve problems and contribute to a positive and supportive learning environment this could be the role for you!
Join this progressive professional services organisation and be responsible for the analysis, delivery and embedding of business transformation initiatives and projects across multi-jurisdictions. This would suit an individual that has previous project, operations or business analysi, or has started the Prince 2 (or other qualification) and is looking to move into a project management role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Elicit business needs and requirements translating them into a clearly documented scope
- Collaborating with technical teams and subject matter experts to establish the recommended solution and analyse compromises
- Ensuring projects start, progress and finish with a defined and detailed scope including time, cost and governance parameters
Experience and skills required:
- Prince2, MSP, Agile Project Management or other recognised project management qualifications preferable
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in order to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.