Project Manager | Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
Are you adept at leading and managing multiple projects at the same time? Can you align Projects to business objectives and an overall strategy? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
Reporting to the Head of Portfolio Change, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and managing allocated priority projects in the change portfolio across the business
- Defining, delivering and managing technical and commercial projects enabling business growth required to meet our strategy
Experience and skills required:
- Project Manager with telecommunications/technical experience
- Able to rapidly assimilate knowledge of new technologies
- Knowledge of all aspects of the project management cycle and different methods of delivery
- Experience in planning, budget management, risk management and quality management and stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Proven track record of successfully delivery of projects
- Project management qualifications an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.