Project Manager | Contract
A well-regarded provider of asset management services is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team for a period of up to 4 months during a period of acquisition.
Working closely with the Head of Operations you will:
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed deadlines
- Monitor resources and delivery
- Assist with rebranding
- Edit and assist with the maintenance project documents
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.