An excellent opportunity for a proactive individual with strong time management skills to join the change team in an established provider of financial services.
- Supporting the process of initiating projects and performing project planning
- Building and managing project plans and schedules
- Monitoring project progress and reviewing financials
- Preparing and submitting documents for project closure
What we’re looking for:
- Project and/or programme management accreditation e.g. Prince II
- Change management experience
- Previous track record of project delivery
- Good problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.