An excellent opportunity for a proactive individual with strong time management skills to join the change team in an established provider of financial services.
- Supporting the process of initiating projects and performing project planning
- Building and managing project plans and schedules
- Monitoring project progress and reviewing financials
- Preparing and submitting documents for project closure
What we’re looking for:
- Project and/or programme management accreditation e.g. Prince II
- Change management experience
- Previous track record of project delivery
- Good problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client, a globally established, trust and corporate services business is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to provide financial commercial analysis support to the Managing Director and act as a key partner to drive business performance.
Within this project, you will work as part of a team of change professionals, providing day to day business analysis expertise as part of a system integration programme and liaise with third-party suppliers and other consultants. Ideally you will have previous project management experience within the finance industry.